Continuing the theme of "bumps need blankets", here is the charm pack quilt that I have made for the "bump".
And it was quite easy. Suprisingly so.
It was started about 2 weeks ago, but it wasn't through it being hard that it has taken this long to finish.
It was due to a quilt wadding shortage.
My bad for having two projects that need wadding on the go at the same time.
(more on the other project another day... when I finish it.. but the sun is shining, and today is the last day of term before the Easter Holidays, so as to when that will be, your guess is as good as mine!)
The Charm pack is Moda's Hunky Dory by Chez Moi and was originally bought to make into a plush alphabet for Baylie.
As you can tell I never got round to that.
The backing fabric was also from the "Hunky Dory" range and is "Fabric leaves Blue Sky"
The white fabric is a old sheet and the bias was a blue polycotton bought from my local fabric store.